RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Salesforce Administrator in Herndon, Virginia (VA).
The candidate for this position will be part of a team responsible for delivering enterprise cloud technology solutions for our clients. The candidate will be responsible for implementing systems in support of Salesforce CRM initiatives, including Salesforce CRM solution design, Salesforce screen and workflow configuration, third party app selection and configuration, security modelling, and general system administration. The candidate will work with our clients to gather requirements, document solution design, configure the Salesforce application, and ensure successful engagements and production releases.
The Salesforce Administrator will help define architecture and design criteria to be applied across all implementations, and the processes and mechanisms to support and develop those implementations. The Administrator will use Agile techniques to plan and implement system modifications, and will determine necessary data structures, processing procedures, and appropriate output to meet user needs. The Salesforce Administrator will communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences using diagrams and exhibits to effectively document and describe architectures, designs and solutions. The Salesforce Administrator will collaborate closely with the Project Management Office and Business Analyst team to ensure alignment with department and enterprise roadmaps.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Create custom objects when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years direct experience in software development life cycle
- 4-6 years' experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Experience in IT and experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Experience in documenting design and architecture artifacts and presenting artifacts for architectural review
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and IT practices
- Experience in selecting and implementing packaged software solutions
- Experience in configuration management desired
- Experience in data migration / bulk data loading into Salesforce desired
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience with Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance
- In depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities using custom code (Apex, s controls) and/or integration with external systems
- The ability to analyze complex problems and develop appropriate solutions under pressure
- The ability to work effectively in a small team-oriented environment, mentor and support additional IT team members
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Test-driven development and continuous integration experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Experience leveraging and configuring Salesforce AppExchange products to develop a solute
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.