*Please note: we are not accepting C2C inquiries. Candidates only, please.
• Experience designing and developing software components specifically with Salesforce.com and CPQ platforms is required.
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations is required.
• Proven experience in very large Salesforce.com implementations with multiple integrations including web services, legacy applications, app exchange, etc.
• Proven experience driving the direction, development, and implementation of very large Salesforce.com and CPQ solutions.
• Strong with configuration, customization, and programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from inception of license purchase.
• Expert understanding of SQL and intermediate knowledge of Oracle database is preferred. Understanding of RDBMS concepts required.
• Experience with a variety of ETL tools including Force.com Data loader, Informatica and/or Pentaho is preferred.
• Experience with management of Salesfore.com sandboxes, including their integrations.
• Salesforce.com certification required.