- Manage internal and external projects through successful implementation:
- Work with senior level associates to define project objectives, scope, timeline and level of effort
- Keep projects on track and on budget while resolving issues with customers
- Monitor progress and budget against plan
- Serve as project’s main contact and be knowledgeable on all aspects of the project
- Establish work plan and resourcing for each phase of project
- Prepare internal and external communications, including project status reports, project time/budget reports, and other project-related documents
- Discuss with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Manage scope by coordinating and responding to requests for changes from original specifications
- Ensure quality through planning, quality assurance, and quality control techniques
- Work with senior level associates to identify, analyze and mitigate risks to maximize the results and minimize the consequences
- Work closely with the end users, business technologists, and others to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs, then develop system requirements and design specifications; direct efforts to refine conceptual systems design requirements into the technical design
- Provide motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle
- Learn a strong understanding of Client business objectives and industry trends
- 3+ years of agency and/or business experience. Ideal candidate has experience managing projects that include discovery, strategy, user experience, creative design, front end development, website development, QA, deployments and maintenance.
- Understanding of the software development process.
- Experience with waterfall, Agile, and hybrid project methodologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate needs and schedules to internal team and clients, as well as ensure that plans are in place and standards are adhered to consistently.
- Ability to understand, retain and explain technical information.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy that invests in understanding the needs, wants and ambitions of customers through the data they provide — data that is unlocked across every digital experience and engagement. We use this data to meet customers in the right moment, at the right time, on the right channel. And we amplify these moments with precise strategies, technologies and creative approaches to maximize their value. Check out how we customize the experience.
We are experts in solutions powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Since 2003, our ability to drive maximum ROI from our clients’ technology investments via optimized digital experiences across digital touchpoints is unmatched.
In addition, we are a certified Minority Business Enterprise that proudly invests in diversity and growth of our in-house talent as well as our local communities through charitable and on-site volunteer efforts.
Horizontal Digital is a division of Horizontal, Inc. headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, MN. Additional U.S. offices are in Denver and Dallas, with a global presence in Dubai; U.A.E.; Bengaluru, Vadodara and Pune, India; and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.