Salesforce Technical Architect - PERM - New York, NY - $130-170K
Salesforce Technical Architect - PERM - New York, NY
1. Work with our US insurance carriers to develop and support the launch of their new insurance products.
2. Work with our solutions architect (also based in NYC)
3. Work with our London development team of 7 engineers, following our development process.
4. Develop new insurance products using Salesforce Lightning Component and Vlocity insurance tools. (Required)
5. Lead our release process to ensure safe and frequent releases into our US clients' production orgs.
6. Continuously improve our continuous integration and automated testing processes
7. Design our external APIs and use of Heroku, External Objects and other tools (Required)
8. Bring real world lessons from various implementations and apply them to our platform, resulting in greater resilience
9. Have a number of successful Salesforce implementations but a couple that didn't go so well - we value your journey
10. Roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to build a robust and scalable products.
Salesforce Technical Architect Skills & Requirements:
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
* 4+ years Salesforce development experience including consulting / architecture experience
* Financial Services, or preferably, insurance experience
* Consulting experience at a blue chip or leading Salesforce consultancy
* Experience deploying multiple, and some large, releases into production for a complex enterprises
* Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Git, Force.commigration tool, and
* Various developer and architect Salesforce certifications, achieved over a period of time
* Experience with Lightning components and Communities, or other Salesforce technologies e.g. Heroku, External Objects
* Outstanding communication skills
* You should be able to understand products both from a customer and technology point of view.
* You are able to step into a fast paced and highly motivated environment
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.