- Lead salesforce implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s business requirements
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Assist Project Leadership conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualification
- 5+ years of experience in application architecture with Salesforce Cloud development.
- 3+ years of experience developing applications in Java or .Net
- Travel Required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- CPQ (Steelbrick/Apptus) and Cloudcraze/Demandware implementation experience preferred.
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client senior management
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, open source packages
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.