Uptown Bakeries, a division of J & J Snack Foods Sales Corp., a leading manufacturer of nutritional snack foods, is looking for a full-time, experienced and dependable Sanitation Supervisor to work in our Bridgeport, NJ facility.
The main job objective is to direct and support the Bridgeport facility in Sanitation procedures and techniques, management of the contracted sanitation services, use of sanitation equipment and materials, provide for internal and external employee sanitation and HACCP training and product safety. The hours will be 11am – 7:30pm; Saturday – Wednesday, the days of the week could be somewhat negotiable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- insure that all contact surfaces of equipment and the plant itself are maintained in the established sanitary condition.
- responsible for the development and maintenance of adequate sanitation and pest control programs which will meet federal, state and local regulations and prevent bacterial contamination in the plant.
- must develop and maintain the most cost-effective cleaning procedures through proper training, scheduling and effective use of personnel and utilization of the most cost-effective equipment and chemicals.
- must keep current with new developments in Sanitation materials, equipment and methods and see that proper training and motivation programs are presented to Sanitation employees.
- responsible for seeing that Sanitation and Pest Control issues are communicated throughout the factory.
- act as liaison between departments so that the necessary coordination of efforts to maintain Sanitation standards are addressed.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) w/company match, discounted stock purchase, tuition refund and company paid life insurance. Uptown Bakeries offers a growing, stable work environment that is a great place to work.
No agencies please