- Set-up, adjust and operate saws along with other related machines to cut bar stock to print specifications.
- Place cut to length parts in proper locations such as in pans, in tubs, and on pallets.
- Set-up, adjust and operate a beveler as required.
- Change saw blade and beveler wheel as required.
- Use hand grinder and belt sander as needed.
- Must be able to see, distinguish steel color code, and do simple and firm grasping with both hands on a repetitive basis.
- Read, read blueprints, understand basic math (including fractions and decimals), remember, reason, and analyze.
- Be able to use hand grinders, belt sanders, verniers, tape measure, hoist, lift magnet, wrenches, hammer, sledge hammer, pry bar, square, leather gloves, ear plugs, safety shoes, and safety glasses.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled