Permanent position: Production Planner / Scheduler role with a manufacturing client located 90 minutes North of the Pittsburgh, PA area. This position will be responsible to create the production schedule and prepare work orders for overall production of this blending/production plant to include verifying raw materials and finished goods. Relocation is available for eligible candidates.
Responsibilities for the Scheduler• Maintain Master Production Schedule
• Works with Operations Manager and Production Supervisors on priority of production and schedule production for smooth product flow and minimal changeovers
• Works with Blending Department to ensure blends are timely to align with production schedule
• Runs SAP MRP program to determine orders that need to be produced and create requisitions in SAP for purchasing to order raw materials
• Enter production work orders and issue raw materials and verify finished goods count and raw materials in SAP
• Additional duties as assigned
Requirements for the Scheduler• Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain or a similar field or demonstrated experience in a production planning role.
• Demonstrated experience in a planning/scheduling role in a blending/production environment or client will consider entry level with a supply chain emphasis that is willing to train and grow.
• Proficient in SAP MRP or a similar ERP System
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
• Excellent multitasking skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.