RCM Health Care Services, a leader in national health care staffing, is looking for Registered Nurses to join our diverse school nursing team in all five boroughs of New York City (Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island) for the school year. Nurses will be required to care for children with various medical needs.
- Maintaining, evaluating and interpreting student health data and records in order to accommodate the health needs of the students
- Coordinate the working of school and community health activities serving as a health professional between home, school and community
- Provide consultation to explain health policies, goals and objectives within the greater school community
- Participate in the health education program of district schools
- Associate Degree in Nursing, licensed in the state of NY
- 2 years of RN experience
- PPD within the last year (chest x ray will suffice if positive)
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Both Full-Time and Per-diem positions available!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package