KLUS Pharma is a niche biotech located in the Greater Princeton area of New Jersey. We focus on biologic drug discovery and development. KLUS Pharma is wholly owned subsidiary of Kelun Group, which is a 2015 Fortune 500 company in China, with 20,000 staffs in 80+ subsidiaries, offering over 520 products and is the market leader of injectable and infusion technologies. Thomson Reuters in 2014 ranked Kelun the 4th most competitive pharm product pipeline in China.
KLUS Pharma is a company with great potential. We know that our employees will make all the difference, and we are committed to helping them maintain a healthy balance between work and life's many other commitments. We believe that the sustainable development of our employees is an ongoing mission that is based on our core values.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join the KLUS Pharma to support therapeutic antibody programs.
- Purifying the antigens for all ongoing projects. Base of the purpose and usage of protein, designing purification procedures and obtaining samples with acceptable quality after purifications.
- Purifying the antibody samples and designing the purification procedures base on the purpose and usage and purpose of the antibodies and obtaining samples with acceptable quality.
- Following up with quality control and use feedbacks of the purified samples, then optimizing the purification process.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS, MS, PhD in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must familiar with protein purification using various chromatography methods.
- Strong expertise in protein expression and characterization.