Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global is currently seeking an experienced Scrum Master in the Burbank, CA area.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process and agile ceremonies with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum teams.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Supports the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the Teams Backlog and guide the teams and facilitates a healthy intra-team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope
- Responsible to Conduct and facilitate team retrospectives and help the team foster a regular and consistent forum for making improvements
- Proactively identify potential problems, risks and issues and demonstrate course correction response utilizing Agile principles and practices
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
- Provide 1-to-1 coaching to team members, providing tools and skills to empower ICs
- Facilitate his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Regularly report team metrics progress and roadblocks around adoption and growth
- Acts as safeguard for his team.
- Guide and influence S.E. Teams regarding Agile processes (e.g. creation of iteration backlog, planning, categorization, prioritization, developing burn-down charts, daily standup, retrospectives, etc.)
- Review and assess current methodology, workflow, planning process for future planning
- Work with the teams to build an effective meeting and collaboration cadence
- Mentor and develop the Scrum or Kanban methodology competency within the team
- Work with S.E. Managers to develop workflows for disparate
- Participate in maturity surveys, analyze data and create action plans to increase team maturity
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, EE or equivalent experience in field
- 7yrs + Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment.
- SAFe and Agile technical project management experience of multiple software releases
- Certified SAFe Practitioner to enable and train the team on SAFe and Agile best practices including Create and manage work item tracking in TFS, tracking features, PBI, tasks and also raising and escalating impediments as needed.
- Work across multiple technical teams to develop Freestyle solutions
- Organized and executed software team training, mentoring, SAFe and Agile Sprint Ceremonies.
- Worked with 3rd party software parties to integrate with Corporate systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in Agile & Planning
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- Able to manage fast-paced projects, with strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and respond to emergencies.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving, initiative and follow-through skills
- Strong presentation/ training delivery experience
- Experience working in a complex matrixed environment
- Good problem solving skills: acts decisively, promptly and confidently. Not afraid to contradict others and proactively offering solutions
- Experienced in working with products that have micro-services architecture
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.