Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide.
Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
We employ more than 4,300 colleagues in 43 countries.
Clarivate Analytics is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE:CCC; CCC.WS.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
- Enables team in scrum development and product releases according to roadmaps for delivery.
- Facilitation of scrum ceremonies, including release planning, backlog refinements, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, sprint review and ensuring full team engagement.
- Facilitate technical coordination between scrum teams by participating in the “scrum of scrums” and proactively coordinating between inter-related work teams.
- Work with the Product Owners and Technical Leads to support short and long-term release planning, and to maintain backlog health in preparation for execution.
- Guide Product Owners and Scrum teams in Minimum Viable Product (MVP) discussions.
- Guide teams in delivering effective, quality source code in alignment with defined architecture.
- Motivates the team and guide the scrum team on how to use Scrum best practices.
- Solve team conflicts with good communication skills.
- Monitor and track defects to ensure quality deliverables
- Protect the team from external interference to enable optimal functionality and productivity.
- Implement and optimize scrum processes in JIRA.
- Be part of and contribute to the wider Clarivate Agile Transformation.
- Actively participates in other technology improvement initiatives such as continuous development.
- Anticipate, addresses and negotiate potential or actual impediments to team delivery (cultural barriers, logistical challenges)
- Foster close collaboration across all team members; encourages cross-training and team support
- Providing reporting and recommendations on agile adoption and progress to the Program Manager.
- Administer metrics tracking and other duties on behalf of the team
- Educate and drive adherence to the scrum principles across agile delivery teams.
- Participate in upfront planning and discovery.
- Enforcement of the core agile and related practices, such as test driven development, unit test coverage, code reviews, continuous integration, simple design, and refactoring.
- Define new metrics, as necessary, to measure productivity, predictability and quality KPIs across team and project levels.
- Minimum 6-10 overall experience
- Minimum 4 years Scrum Master experience
- Experience leading multiple agile teams utilizing scrum/kanban methodologies.
- Has experience in leading the transformation of multiple teams either from waterfall to Agile or from low fluency to high fluency in Agile.
- Experience with implementing agile at scale would be a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus.
- Expertise with Jira workflows, versions & advanced gadgets for reporting.
- Expertise with using Confluence for automated reporting, along with Confluence macros would be a plus.
- Expertise with using reporting plug-ins like Structure Eazy BI, Structure or Portfolio plug-ins would be a plus.
- Expertise with using quantitative fluency assessment models to drive process change and improvement.
- Expertise creating metrics, as necessary, to measure productivity, predictability and quality KPIs across team and project levels.
- Experience with distributed teams.
- CSM, SaFe or other Agile certifications a plus.
- Conceptual knowledge of Test Driven Development, Behavior-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing & Automated Testing concepts.
- Conceptual understanding of DevOps and DevOPS tools used in support of build automation and CI/CD (Jenkins, Bitbucket, Spinnaker etc).
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.