Our Technology focused client is hiring for a Scrum Master in the Cincinnati area. This is an immediate hire position with a fortune 20 organization focused on leveraging the latest greatest technologies to develop advanced digital platforms to assist the consumer experience.
As the Scrum Master you will lead the digital development team in concert with the principles of the agile SDLC making sure the use of appropriate tools, standards, and best practices are followed. This team specializes in creating revenue generating customer interfacing applications using Java 8, Angular, React, Springboot, and microservices.
6+ month project
$60-$70/Hr. + full health, dental, vision benefits
No Visa Sponsorship. No Third-Party Vendors.
The Scrum Master will possess the following skills:
- 5+ experience in Scrum Master role or other agile process management role.
- Excellent collaboration skills to facilitate decision making, remove impediments, and align the Scrum team to achieve the common goals.
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree is required.
- High-level knowledge of technology and the SDLC are desirable.
- Highly effective at coaching teams and providing feedback to both the team and stakeholders.
For immediate consideration, email your MS Word resume to Nsalisbury@eliassen.com
Related Terms: Java, j2ee, xml, soa, jms, mq, spring, struts, hibernate, jee, j2se, React, Angular, Microservices, developer, software engineer, Scala, Redis, MongoDB, GIT, Ember, Mongo, Cloud, ES6+, Docker, Heroku, AVS, Cassandra, Java 8, Java 9, Webpack, Kotlin