SCRUM MASTER - CONTRACT - DURHAM, NC
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
* Responsible for conducting all scrum ceremonies, such as backlog grooming, release planning, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives and demo.
* Plan, coordinate and report project status from delivery teams.
* Minimum 10 years' experience in software development lifecycle. Exhibits strong customer focused, team oriented communication skills with emphasis on building partnerships through written and verbal communications, presentations to management, etc.
* Uses tools such as JIRA. CSM (Certified Scrum Master) and other Agile Certifications are preferred. Experience with other financial services clients preferred.
Scrum Master Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related area
* 3-5+year(s) + of, IT development and Scrum or project management experience, CSM Certification preferred
* Passionate about technology and building high-quality, Customer centered solutions
* Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to influence and motivate others
* Ability to collaborate effectively with global team, distributed across North Carolina, New England, India, China
* Solid understanding of the software development process from UI design through deployment. Exposure to Digital technologies as Java, Angular, Node, HTML5, CSS3, Rest Services
* Strong Agile experience
* Been a part of Waterfall to Agile transformation (preferred not mandatory)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.