RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a seasoned Scrum Master in Maryland Heights, Maryland (MD).
The team is fairly large and will work on a lot of major projects. This team also has team members that are located in STL and well as Canada, so they have to be able to coordinate and guide team members that they don't see every day. We intend for this team to be run true to Scrum methodology with the appropriate resources (QA, BA, TPO, Dev, etc.) imbedded within the team, and the Scrum Master for that team managing the entire backlog, which would include project work, prod support issues and bug fixes.
- Someone with a technical background not traditional PM will work well, background leading dev team is preferred
- Will drive the team, keep things positive, provide organization, planning
- They are not traditional scrum- this person needs to be flexible; For example, they will try for 3-week sprints BUT that will likely change due to changing scope and everchanging requests from the business
- Not abrasive, but assertive enough to get the job done
- Extremely detail-oriented and willing to ask a lot of questions to ensure that we are moving in the right direction (but also retains the answers to the questions and applies that knowledge to drive their actions)
- Proactive; By this, I mean a person who is proactive naturally; Someone who thinks downstream and plans ahead rather than just focused on what is in front of the
REQUIREMENTS:To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed. Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status