CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn't just encouraged-it's expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
- Actively coach Scrum Teams using hands on mentorship and support of planning and optimization of Scrum-based Agile Software Development Methodology (ASDM)
- Contribute to the Enterprise implementation and optimization of Agile Scrum-based software development alternative to waterfall
- Provide process and role-based training to new and existing Agile teams and stakeholders
- Evangelize Agile best practices and support development of Agile culture
- Assess team performance and recommend ongoing training / coaching needs
- Communicate forecasted coaching commitment to the Agile Lead for planning purposes
- Educate knowledge-seekers through group instruction and 1x1 consults
- Keep up to date on industry best practices and recommend new tools and processes, communicate best practices
- 5+ years Scrum Master experience with a strong overall knowledge of Agile Methodologies and Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
- Experience with Agile software development tools. Agile process setup and management of industry-leading tools such as VersionOne, Rally, TFS, JIRA, etc.
- Strong collaboration and partnership skills- servant-leadership approach and mentality
- Strong communication and presentation skills - personable and comfortable facilitating discussions from C-level to practitioners
- Enjoys collaborating and effectively manages conflict with a goal of establishing win-win situations
- Experience moving teams and organizations from Waterfall to Agile methodologies / Agile Transformation
North Highland is a global consulting firm with a proven record of enabling great returns on our clients' investment. Our high-caliber consultants offer deep experience and expertise across many diverse industries and service areas. We specialize in solving tough business challenges, being easy to work with, and nurturing long-standing relationships with the most recognizable brands in the world. Ask any of our clients, and they'll tell you.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.