Title: Scrum Master
Location: New Hyde Park, New York 11040
Term: 9 Months
This scrum master position will work with two small (4-6 team member) Salesforce teams, one is located in NY, the 2nd is located in Chicago. The work is primarily small to medium sized enhancements. The position requires a close partnership with a remote Product Owner and Release Train Engineer. CoxAuto practices the SAFe Agile Framework but Scrum at the team level. This position has the potential to convert to perm in 6-12 months. Team member must be in the office - very limited work from home.
- The Scrum Master has primary responsibility of facilitating the learning and growth of one or more Agile teams in developing a Lean-Agile mindset, improving practices and guiding them to more predictable delivery.
- Works with Product Owners and team members to learn and practice healthy backlog management and prioritization practice
- Works closely with the Release Train Engineer to communicate status
- Facilitates the execution and improvement of backlog refinement
- Prepares for and facilitates release planning
- Assists in dependency management and cross team coordination
- Facilitates continuous improvement and the development of a learning culture on teams
- Facilitates ceremonies, collaboration, communication, and conflict management
- Teaches new team members Agile mindset and frameworks, practices, and process
- Removes impediments to the teams ability to perform
- Acts as a buffer between external distractions to minimize disruptions
- Assists in the coordination of operational issue resolution
- Facilitates team development, mediates conflicts protecting the team and encourages healthy team dynamics. ?
- Scrum master certification
- Minimum 3 years experience as a scrum master
- Experience working as a scrum master for a large company, coordinating dependencies and communicating status
- Please do NOT send candidates that list their experience as scrum master/project mgmt
NICE to HAVE
- Salesforce experience is a plus but not required
- SAFe Agile Framework experience, is a plus but not required