Piper Companies is looking for a Scrum Master for an insurance client located in Philadelphia, PA.
Responsibilities for the Scrum Master:
- Implement, monitor, and streamline the SDLC and EPMO procedures across various cross-functional teams
- Design, scope, and execute project plans while helping drive Agile practice forward
Qualifications for the Scrum Master:
- 5+ years of experience a Scrum Master
- Expert at building, and maintaining important project documentation outlining scope, cost, schedule, solution, risks, and issues.
- Experience leading and facilitating cross-functional, matrix organized teams
- Working knowledge of Agile tools (Jira, Rally)
- Experience with enterprise portfolio management tools (Daptiv, Clarity, EPM)
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master), CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) - preferred
- Citizenship status: US Citizens/Green Card Holders (sponsorship not available)
Compensation/Benefits for the Scrum Master:
Please send resume to Dan Compas: firstname.lastname@example.org
project manager, project management, scrum master, agile scrum, agile, agile coach, design, scope, cost, issues, project plan, project lifecycle, infrastructure, software development, sdlc, software development lifecycle, daily scrums, retrospectives, stand ups, kanban, tasks, milestones, jira, rally, daptiv, clarity, epm, csm, cspo, cross-functional, matrix, waterfall, six sigma, benefits