Job title: Scrum Master- Project Manager
Contract: 6 month contract
Experience: 15+ years in IT Industry, 7+ Years in Project Management and 3+ years of Agile Scrum Master
Qualification: 4-year degree from an accredited institution. Technical degree in engineering or computer science preferred. Certified Scrum Master(CSM) / PMP-Agile Certified Professional (ACP) mortgage and financial industry back ground
• Managing complex IT application/software development projects (preferably in Financial industry).
• Ability to execute projects using various Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) methodologies - WaterFall, Iterative, Agile (Scrum/Kanban/et;), etc;
• Understand methodologies and speak intelligently about them and leverage applicable techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise. Experience transitioning from a Waterfall methodology to an Agile Scrum environment.
• Leading daily, weekly and monthly Agile rituals efficiently and strictly
• Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
• Working knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework
• Hands-on experience with project management software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Excel, Word, SharePoint,etc), VersionOne Agile, ServiceNow, Planview, etc.
• Familiarity with agile engineering (DevOps) and automation tools such as Git, Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins and Docker
• Work with the project team to identify, assess, mitigate, manage and communicate risks that impact project cost, schedule, and/or scope to achieve project success
• Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills to handle fast paced environment & demanding stakeholders
• Must have experience working with stakeholders at various levels of management and presenting project status reports & dashboards