- The Scrum Master is the servant leader for the team and must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to.
- The Scrum Master, works with the team to deliver value and coordinates within and outside of the team to facilitate the completion of the team’s backlog.
- Assure the team adheres to Scrum and facilitates the scrum ceremonies:
- Facilitate Daily Scrum / stand up, Story Point Estimation, Sprint Planning, Backlog refinement, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives and Sprint Kaizen
- Work with Product Owner to prioritize Epics, Features and User Stories
- Capture and report team performance metrics (Velocity)
- Performs coaching, advocates, protects and solves problems as required.
- Proactively helps the team identify and resolve impediments and shields team from interruptions during the Sprint
The Scrum Master is accountable for guiding, coaching, teaching and assisting team in Scrum / Agile principles and driving process improvement.
· Strong knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies
· 3-5 years of Agile delivery experience
· CSM, PSM, or ACP or other Scrum Master agile certification
· Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills
· Experience with Jira and Confluence
· Preferred - 2-5 Years of traditional of traditional/SDLC experience