The ideal candidate would be able to spot technical issues with site’s performance and search engines crawls and provide easy-to-understand analysis and recommendations to improve site health. This role requires ability to project as a subject matter expert in wide range of SEO activities such as keyphrase research, content development and making website enhancements to increase rankings on all major search networks. In-depth Technical SEO experience is required and you should be extremely comfortable performing crawls, taking care of Search Console, and working with development teams to ensure that the website is optimized, fast, and healthy.
- Conduct technical audits for the website, identify technical limitations, analyze site health and recommend strategies for growing organic traffic
- Collaborate, integrate, and train members of teams that belong to dev, systems, and marketing on best practices.
- Work closely with PPC Strategists to optimize the best SERP strategies possible
- Develop and implement link-building campaigns
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Communicate to stakeholders on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Manage analytics systems, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- 2+ solid years experience in Search Engine Optimization, preferably with a focus on technical SEO
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering)
- Skills in Google Analytics, and basic skills in Google Tag Manager
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content
- Previous experience with Angular frameworks or Single Page Application website a major plus
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
What WE can offer YOU!
• Strengths based culture
• Onsite fitness area
• Onsite café
• Relaxed dress attire
• In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
• National/International Award Nights https://vimeo.com/288474385/8d7ebe0ebc
• Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment
• 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
• Generous paid-time off policy
• Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
• Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
• Giving back through the Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity, Feeding America, Earth Share)
Location: Boston, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!