Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton is ranked number 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete. We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs. We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
- Medical and Vision
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience.
- Research and gather information about the SEO project and goals. Conduct research to supplement knowledge, including keyword research, user research, competitive research, market research, etc.
- Optimize websites by writing title tags and meta descriptions, implementing best practice SEO on-page signals, and ensuring brand consistency.
- Research and develop unique sponsored content that enhances engagement and interest for Ed Napleton websites.
- Create content that speaks to the specific challenges of our target audience and uses creative storytelling to engage readers and increase visibility.
- Work on deadline to ensure relevant and timely completion of assigned projects.
- Write clear, persuasive content that is grammatically and factually accurate for use on our customers’ websites.
- Stay current on trends in content marketing, SEO and industry for best practices.
- Create writing topic ideas, blog posts, and social media posts for the E-Commerce team to approve and add to sites.
- Improve websites user experience and generate custom content as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, communications or other similar field or equivalent working experience.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in generating digital content and optimizing websites.
- Previous experience in digital marketing or content development for web.
- Strong writing and research skills to meet online marketing goals for our customers.
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently in a deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated experience applying a content marketing approach to awareness building/demand generation efforts.
- Proven experience writing clear, concise, compelling, accurate and grammatically correct copy.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding sense of organization
- Experience applying different language styles that appeal to various personas, target markets and channels.
- Approached problem solving proactively and in a professional manner.