Are you looking for a fun and gratifying way to make some extra cash this holiday season? Do you look forward to holiday traditions year after year?
Maximize your holiday earnings potential by joining the Hickory Farms and Headway team!
We are currently seeking a Seasonal Area Manager to create the memorable retail experience that defines the Hickory Farms tradition of quality and excellence. As a part of our team, you will be an integral part of preserving beloved holiday traditions and crafting new ones through promoting high quality food products and gift sets.
Your main responsibility is the overall operation and performance of a group of our holiday stores, which includes, but is not limited to: meeting sales objectives, merchandising, operations, staffing, supervision, training and development, inventory management, loss prevention, and ensuring adherence to company set guidelines and policies. As an Area Manager, you will receive your pay on a weekly basis, as well as a generous 40% discount on all retail products.
Why You'll Enjoy Working for Us:
- We offer a competitive salary and 40% employee discounts on all retail products you cherish (and sell)
- We pay our managers weekly, $875 per week salary
- Bonus and incentive opportunities
- Flexible work schedule; 40 - 60 hours per week
As a Team Member with Hickory Farms, you will:
- Maintain a friendly and inviting customer-first atmosphere
- Meet sales objectives, merchandising, operations, staffing, supervision, training and development, inventory management, loss prevention, and ensuring adherence to company set guidelines and policies
- Assist Regional Manager in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training of Seasonal Store Managers and Part-Time Seasonal Sales Associates
- Implement our retail selling strategies and guidelines
- Coordinate and assist with set up and tear down of kiosks at beginning and end of season
What We Need from You:
- High school diploma or GED
- 5 - 10 years of successful sales, marketing and operating multi-unit experience
- Strong successful background in retail or customer service management
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work required long, full-time hours from October through December 2018. Seasonal Area Managers is required to always be accessible and on call for business needs.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds, kneel down, and stand for long periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Passion for people and loyalty to the brand
All Hickory Farms seasonal staff will work as employees of Headway Workforce Solutions.
About Hickory Farms Hickory Farms has been committed to providing unique food gift ideas since 1951. For 66 years we’ve offered gift baskets and specialty foods that families across the country enjoy. To learn more about our brand visit: http://www.hickoryfarms.com/about-us.html
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions aligns with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. #hws