ABOUT THE JOBThe Retail Management Store Commercial job family develops sales in an efficient and effective way in all media in order to attract more customers. The family optimizes our sales priorities and commercial and forecast activities. Our main responsibilities include developing and executing sales steering, selling the IKEA way, range grouping, pricing, range management and launches. This ensures an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience, which leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability. Ensures availability, efficient execution of the replenishment process, and fulfillment of customer orders in different sales channels in the store in the most efficient, commercial and safe way.
Required Availability: 5am-1pm
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Receives inbound goods and ensures inventory accuracy at point of receiving.
- Flows product to final selling location (in storage or on the floor—all areas).
- Performs sales space replenishment (within SR, MH, SS, FS & SFM) with flexibility and according to visual merchandising guidance.
- Selects goods for customers within the agreed time frame, securing excellent quality of delivery in a multichannel environment.
- Implements agreed routines, working methods and tools, including common IT systems and techniques (SGF Mobile, CASY “quality case administration system” for goods receiving, DES/ITM, CPS, MHS, iSell, SAMS).
- Adheres to store inventory control procedures, including proper transfer type usage and inventory (stock check, W51 SGF Mobile) taking procedures.
- Follows IKEA ASR Rules and Guidelines when performing responsibilities on a daily basis to support all channels.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Previously related experience.
- Enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team.
- Previous experience in high volume warehouse or receiving/replenishment.
- Ability to priorities and organize own work to make efficient use of time available.
- Knowledge of store goods flow process.
- Good personal discipline.
- Successfully completed material handling equipment certification training (depending on the area of responsibility).
- A flexible approach/open to change.
- Ability to work with material handling equipment.
- Ability to use and take personal initiative.
- Ability to handle handheld equipment.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer aptitude.
- Knowledge of country/regional language.
- Ability to work during the early hours of the day.