Job Title:Seasonal Non-Licensed Healthcare Customer Service Representative $12/hr Arnold
Job DescriptionThe Customer Support Associate II position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of non-routine problems regarding client's product or services.
Join the Convergys team today to provide compassionate, valuable advisor support to UnitedHealthcare consumers!
This seasonal opportunity allows you to:
- Complete 4 weeks of paid product and sales training (Sept 2018)
- Earn $12/hr as a Seasonal Non Licensed Healthcare Customer Service Representative
- Benefit from a commission and bonus program with a team of experienced advisors to help you achieve your goals
- No Healthcare License required
- $500 End of Season Bonus
Sound too good to be true? We’re looking for some pretty special folks to fill these roles. To be successful you must:
- Provide a compassionate and people-centric consumer experience that focuses on:
- Identifying the consumer’s insurance needs;
- Recommending the RIGHT insurance package for each consumer; and
- Completing each transaction to ensure the consumer’s appropriate coverage.
- Be able to deliver exceptional support for as many as 20 consumers each and every day remembering that behind every call is real person seeking help, guidance, and support.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and the ability to create meaningful connections. You must be driven by integrity and a desire to deliver an exceptional consumer experience.
Spaces are limited - apply now and SECURE your spot!!
**NOTE: This opportunity is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check & drug test. **
In this consultative sales role you’ll work with warm leads; inbound callers will contact you to review their options and for assistance in completing their annual enrollment. Your primary goal is to match the consumer to the right insurance package and complete the enrollment. You’ll follow through on the sale ensuring all required documentation is completed and submitted.
Dimension & Scope:
Using highly effective sales skills, agents will proactively sell healthcare products by listening to buyer’s needs and matching appropriate products. The environment will be highly goal focused with an emphasis on providing accurate information and consultatively selling policies to approximately one half of the consumers contacted. Sales position but soft skills are required to successfully connect consumers and products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in ongoing training and compliance to all state rules and regulations.
- Ensure accuracy of information collected.
- Participate in activities designed to improve consumer satisfaction and business performance.
- Place and/or receive consumer inquiries that may require deviation from a script or sales flow process.
- Conduct effective consultative selling by asking appropriate questions and matching the right product to the consumer’s needs, resulting in closed sales as well as increased consumer satisfaction.
- Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, procedures, and other important issues through management communications, meetings, client focus groups, and formal training.
- Comply with all do-not-call and insurance regulatory standards.
Education & Professional Certifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated success in an inbound or outbound sales environment.
- Strong goal orientation. Must provide good examples of how they set challenging goals and strive to achieve personal success.
- Capacity to learn complex processes and policies.
- Ability to successfully take tests and retain knowledge.
- Knowledge of computer operations.
- Detail oriented with examples of how they have been able to ensure high quality work.
- Willingness to rotate shifts, as needed.
- Positive orientation: as in focused on how to achieve success, not on barriers.
- Courteous with strong consumer service orientation.
- Dependable and flexible.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Possess a drive to achieve as well as insight into self and others.
Environment, Physical & Other Requirements:
Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in an office environment. Position is primarily sedentary. May stretch or stand at workstation for short periods at employee’s option, as long as such activity does not detract from the employee’s work, or interfere with other employees.
Please note: any correspondence regarding a Convergys opportunity, interview, or job offer will come from an official company email address. Be sure to verify the email address in the mailto: section to confirm that it is an official Convergys email address (mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
Location:USA, Arnold, MO
Time Type:Full time