Secure Detention Specialists Needed!
Join us an exciting and rewarding career. We are an innovative and award winning agency that offers training, benefits and opportunities for growth!
Position Overview: The Secure Detention Specialist is expected to continue to improve, enlarge and competently provide active, safe and secure supervision and transportation of juveniles. SD Specialist is expected to initiate therapeutic programs, provide mentoring, role modeling and leadership.
- A high School diploma or GED equivalency is required.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Experience in detention, corrections or other juvenile justice program preferred.
- Good written & verbal skills.
- Has demonstrated ability to care for children and youth in a nurturing and therapeutic manner.
- Has demonstrated an understanding of The Children’s Village Values as presented in pre-employment training.
Positions are located in Valhalla (Westchester County), NY.
To apply online please visit our website at www.childrensvillage.org/employment.
For more information on how to apply please contact 914-693-0600 ext 1754
EOE-Recruiting a diverse workforce.