A major public company specializing in data analysis, information gathering and media has a need for a licensed attorney with 6+ years' experience representing public companies in securities and mergers & acquisitions transactions.
This is a REMOTE position approved for 6 months at 20-40 hours per week (there is a strong possibility of an extension). You will work from your own office/home.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Law Degree
experience: 6 Years
Job Responsibilities of Senior Attorney Editor - Securities and M&A transactions:
- You will be responsible for independently researching, writing, editing and reviewing documents to provide practical guidance on how best to accomplish specific legal tasks related to the representing public companies in securities and M&A transactions.
- At least six years' experience as a licensed attorney representing public companies in securities and M&A transactions.
- An active license to practice law (in any state).
- A good understanding of the needs and priorities of attorneys.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
***Note that this position is remote so you can work from any location.
Please respond if you'd like to learn more!
skills: Securities, Mergers/Acquisitions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.