Vision Financial Markets LLC is a growing self-clearing securities broker/dealer based in Stamford, Connecticut. We are looking for an Operations Associate.
The employee will be responsible for carrying out many different functions of the securities clearing and custody department of a US Broker Dealer. Some of the functions include:
- Lead morning stock loan break processing and reconciliation and any related issues.
- Stock Lending / Borrowing Processing, Marks, Recalls, Returns
- Provide support for the Securities Lending/ Borrowing business, as well as the evaluation, planning and implementation of any new products
- Reg Sho monitoring and close out.
- DTC Settlement Balancing and Reconciliation
- CNS Buy Ins
- Assist with regulatory reporting
- Document procedures and audit current processes to increase efficiencies in the Operations Department
- Troubleshooting client and operational issues.
- Assisting in the growth and development of the business.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Series 7 license preferred or Series 99.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Back Office operations
- Be detail oriented, with excellent math skills and a logical approach to problem solving.
- An intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- To efficiently handle a multitude of tasks while maintaining a low error rate.
- A professional demeanor in a casual business-like atmosphere.
- Deep knowledge of Loanet System
- 3+ year with DTC, OCC, Stock/Option clearing with back office trade reconciliation
- Familiarity with the Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) and DTC procedures
- Deep knowledge of OCC Encore system
This is a growth opportunity for the right person. We are a privately held company with strong revenue, good management and an excellent future.