This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Security Engineer:
- Lead the identification and prioritization of security requirement shortcomings and associated technical solutions
- Serve as the embedded security subject matter experience
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend new security technologies to improve security posture of the organization
- Promote information security policies and procedures
- Engage in process improvement initiatives
- Act as a mentor to junior staff
Requirements of the Security Engineer:
- Hands-on experience with common industry threat modeling methodologies
- Strong knowledge of how to identify and test common AppSec issues
- Understanding of common security categorization schemes, like STRIDE, and risk ranking models like DREAD, CVSS, and OWASP
- Experience with Amazon Web Services security models and configuration
- Experience building and delivering training content to security professionals
Keywords: Security Engineer, Information Security, Cyber Security, Incident Response, Issue Resolution, AppSec, STRIDE, DREAD, CVSS, OWASP
Job ID: 309399
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!