My client, is an American multinational technology Company and headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley, that develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. They are looking for a Strong Security Expert
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand the security and business context. Provide technical analysis, recommendations and evaluate security products.
- Design of systems to accommodate security requirements.
- Lead and mentor technical team on security design and architecture. Manage Technical Security Projects, Develop / generate code (e.g. hands-on coding, security tool development.
- Deploy and install software and monitoring devices; configure devices; set up accounts; implement access controls.
- Incident Management, Client Inquiry and TCMT (e.g. Act as a primary escalation point for security breaches, troubleshoot and solve on call/immediate security issues, work on incidents; monitor logs and perform data mining. (Experience Required 10+ years)
- Experience with security frameworks including ISO, NIST SP 800-53, HIPAA, PCI, FISMA, FedRamp, HITRUST, or NIST CSF
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Knowledge of Pen Test, Security Scan,
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on technical experience designing, implementing, and supporting information security solutions in enterprise and cloud environments
- Familiarity with industry security standards such as SysTrust, OWASP, and OAuth
- Understanding of data privacy concerns and GDPR
- Strong expertise with Amazon Web Services' security capabilities and best practices
- Experience incorporating security practices into DevOps processes
(Preferred / Nice To Have)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker.
- Knowledge of Big data technologies.