Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
* Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; preventing or permitting entry.
* Obtains help by sounding alarms. Responds to alarms and calls for assistance.
* Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
* Controls traffic by directing drivers.
* Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
* Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
* Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* We are a Drug Free Workplace
* Must pass Background Check which includes driving record and criminal record checks.
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills, Verbal and Written Communication skills
Send resume or apply in person at 1439 Sunset Blvd, Steubenville, Ohio, Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm.