Great long-term medical provider opportunities available in a growing personable medical practice in the Bronx! Apply NOW!
- Willing to work in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, and Nursing Home settings.
- Board Certified and Licensed to work in the state of New York
- Valid and Current DEA license
- Experienced using Electronic Health Record (EHR)
-- We use eClinicalWorks
- Productive/efficient - able to see many patients quickly, while ensuring each is fully provided the time and care needed.
- Great communicator
- Both new graduate and experienced Physician M.D. doctors welcome!
- Experienced Nurse Practitioner NP's please apply!
- Rheumatologist willing to work in internal medicine setting position available as well.
- Competitive Salary and benefits package
- Full time, Part time
- Flexible work schedule options available
To apply email us your resume and cover letter ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter please note your requested salary amount, as well as your availability for full time, part time, or flexible hours. As well as how soon you can start.
Great for providers MD's NP's Rheumatologist's who live in the Bronx, Yonkers, Queens, Harlem, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Near Yankee Stadium, Teaneck, etc. Will be working in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, and Nursing Home settings near Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Calvary Hospital, Jack D Weiler Hospital, in Pelham Parkway part of the Bronx.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package