- Conducts technical studies and evaluations of business area requirements and recommends to client appropriate technological alternatives.
- Evaluates new technological developments and evolving business requirements, including distributed and/or client server systems. Recommends appropriate enhancements.
- Provides high level specialized technical support and consultation. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- Conducts or oversees business-specific projects by applying deep expertise in subject area; promoting adherence to all procedures and policies; developing work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; determining and carrying out processes and methodologies; partnering internally and externally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating issues or risks, as appropriate; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; evaluating recommendations made; and influencing the completion of project tasks by others.
- Provides guidance to meet key performance indicators (e.g., performance, availability, capacity).
- Compiles information (e.g., procedures, installation, configuration) related to new technology.
- Set up active directory, work on dell casing, and build security projects managing a virtual environment
- Work on Scripting Software Packages (Powershell) and work on Automated Processes for deployment
- Partake in a migration project from Windows 7 to 10
- Dell Kacing for the build and manage the assets in the system
Must Have Skillsets
- Up to 5 years’ experience working in the technology healthcare space
- Experience with active directory and can be involved in new migration within secure groups and the automated processes
- Experience in a customer facing role and communicates information clearly influencing team members within assigned unit
- Serves as an escalation point and mentor for junior staff.
- Facilitates troubleshooting efforts in conjunction with lower level support to identify problems.
- Experience working with desktop support systems such as Mac and Windows
- Familiarity with box/skype meeting and KACE system management tools
Location: Oakland, CA
Duration: 1 year+
Type: Contract or Contract-to-hire
OSI Engineering, Inc.
1999 S. Bascom Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
Phone: (408) 550-2800