Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
This job requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by the export laws of the United States. Candidates are required to provide proof of either US citizenship, Permanent US residency or classification as a protected individual as defined in 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).
In your new role you will:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Cleanroom/Semiconductor experience and/or an electronics background is preferred
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and be accountable
- Excellent communication and team work skills are required
- General computer skills: MS word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be willing to wear clean room garments throughout the duration of the workday
- Requires performing tasks while standing for long periods of time
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- Operate automated wet benches to prepare wafers for processing
- Responsible for running multiple epi reactors simultaneously
- Handles wafers using various methods (i.e. tweezers, vacuum wands, and wafer transfer tools)
- Testing of epi layer for thickness and resistivity, by using metrology testing equipment
- Monitor surface quality of customer wafers using metrology equipment, microscope, and bright light equipment
- Follow OCAP's and defined troubleshooting procedures to resolve reactor process issues
- Adhere to cleanroom protocol and written work instructions at all times
- Monitors and responds to needed changes based off SPC controls and historical computations
- Records process data in database system and in SPC processing programs
- Cleans and maintains equipment and work area using 5S principles
- Must be available to work a compressed work week, including weekends and overtime