Local government agency in Rockville, MD has an immediate opening for a Senior AR Functional Analyst. Candidates must have PERFECT communication skills and experience with Oracle R212.
CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO ROCKVILLE, MD and be able to pass financial and criminal background checks.
- Applicant will be lead on Finance’s current project to improve its Account Receivable function including coordinating work currently being performed by third-party consultants and IT staff
- Develop business requirements for the implementation of a revenue collection portal, client-wide point-of-sale system, and a “data hub” to capture billing and collection data from applications not integrated with Oracle.
- Assist the AR Manager in supervising the work of Accounts Receivable personnel in ongoing processes such as receipt and invoice entry, establishing priorities regarding work assignments and shifting responsibilities, as necessary, to accomplish job requirements and meet deadlines, and resolving problems as they arise.
- Provide candidate(s) with expert experience using the Oracle Receivables module, Microsoft Office suite, especially MS Excel, Word, and Access, and experience Supervising a complex and high volume Accounts Receivable operation.
- Work side-by-side with staff to facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Ability to pass Federal and state background investigations
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Strongly prefer degree in Accounting or maybe Finance
- 8+ years of experience in accounting depts. or account receivable depts
- Experience working w/ Oracle ERP is required
- Experience in government accounting offices at any level is a plus
- Any lead experience is plus