Are you looking to be an integral part of a top performing team in a growing, successful company in an exciting, technology-driven industry that touches every part of the world?
Welcome to ALOM. We are an award-winning, quality-focused global supply chain leader that develops and implements complex, technology-driven product and marketing delivery strategies for our customers representing top brands in the technology, medical, automotive, financial, energy, and retail industries. Every minute of every day ALOM staff and systems affect sourcing, procurement, manufacturing, production, ecommerce, fulfillment, and freight management operations all over the world. Sounds exciting? It is!
See your career grow in an environment where fresh ideas and professional development are encouraged and the company culture is based upon respect for diversity and operational excellence. If you are looking to join an established, growing and dynamic company in a truly exciting global industry; a company that offers a competitive comp and benefits package and rewards service excellence and innovation, then we would like to hear from you.
Your timing could not be better. We are currently onboarding new customer programs and hiring to fill key Senior Account Manager positions.
As an ALOM Sr. Account Manager you will serve as a main point of contact with ALOM customers and account management supporting team members. Position requires a minimum eight years experience at a senior level in customer account and operational environment preferably in a manufacturing or a computer turnkey industry. Significant experience in supervision, with the ability to lead, motivate and manage a diverse team of direct reports toward measured success. You must be extremely organized and experienced in customer service and project management in a manufacturing/production environment. Good communications skills i.e. written, oral and verbal is a must as is knowledge of manufacturing processes, printed material, media duplication/replication, and purchasing. You will have proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office. In-depth MRP system understanding, and specific Intuitive ERP system familiarity. ·Strong interpersonal skills for working with other senior staff, direct reports, cross-functional teams, and external customers.
Your primary goal is managing a team of account managers to maintain or increase customer satisfaction while optimizing company operational and financial performance.
Key Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Manage all aspects of day to day account management as well as managing a team of account managers and clerical resources for the account management group
- Suggest, coordinate and plan training for direct reports including new hires and department transfers
- Maximize ALOM’s profitability by prompt and appropriate bidding, execution and invoicing of on-going business and special projects
- Be highly organized and dedicated to quality, safety, and customer satisfaction
- Participate in vendor management by participating in annual vendor performance evaluations
- Supply customer and company internal staff with project plan for new customers/launches/new product roll-out, and keep the plan updated
- Receive quotes from outside account executive and check for completeness, or compile cost information and deliver cost analysis to outside account executive or quote customer directly as per instruction
- Work with the supply base department who will procure materials as required and/or needed after proper approval, using the most cost-effective approved vendor who can deliver the needed quality, or as specified by customer
- Understand and follow detailed order management, inventory control, product specification, production, delivery and reporting process documentation
- Actively monitor/measure customer satisfaction
- Participate in management review and quality meetings as needed and/or required.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, involving proper ALOM staff
- Ensure compliance with contract, P.O., quote, terms and conditions agreed upon, and any business documents and procedures. Keep paper work on file
- Maintain and ensure that all information about your accounts are accurate and up to date in the CRM
- Supervise invoicing of your accounts and the accounts of your direct report’s accounts and work with Accounts Receivables to resolve any disputes involving invoicing
- Supervise reporting to customer and internally, including preparations for QBR’s client trend analysis, profitability analysis. Monitor accuracy and relevance of Extranet reporting.
- Implement sign-off process
ALOM was selected as one of The Bay Area News Group's Top 100 Workplaces for the past four years. We established our second U.S. operating facility in Indianapolis, in September of 2017, and have achieved all of our internal objectives, to-date.
ALOM offers competitive salaries and benefits including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending, employer HSA contribution, 401(k) with match, vacation, sick leave and PTO. Bottom line; ALOM is a great place to work! If you want to be a part of a growing, firmly established, and success-driven company that values and invests in the development of its staff we encourage you to submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer