RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce client is seeking a Senior Accountant in Waltham, Massachusetts (MA). This role will support corporate GL Accounting & Analysis activities for a growing $60M Bio-Pharma Company.
- Prepares analysis on a monthly, quarterly, year-end, and as-needed basis
- Reviews and analyzes manager accounting reports
- Performs reconciliation transactions
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly journal entries
- Responsible for preparation of audit schedules, as well as other analyses for the year-end audit
- Assists with the preparation of financial statements
- Responsible for General Ledger reconciliation and review of reconciliations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent in related field
- 3-6 years of accounting experience (Public or Private)
- Ability to communicate effectively, exhibit judgment and deal constructively with staff and managers
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.