Are you an experienced Accountant looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have prior Public Accounting experience? Do you want to join a high growth Biotech company? Do you have a strong understanding of SEC reporting and SOX compliance? Are you looking for a long term opportunity to grow into a managerial role? If yes, then the Senior Accountant - Biotech position is the right fit for you. If you are interested please read on and apply.
The Senior Accountant - Biotech would be working for one of the region's fastest growing Biotech Companies. My client is a Publicly Traded Biotech company in a exciting growth stage right now. For this newly created position, they are offering stock options and bonus potential with long term career progression all on top of a competitive base salary. If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Senior Accountant - Biotech responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Accurate and timely completion of month end, quarter end and year end close responsibilities.
- Oversee company compliance with US Customs procedures.
- Corporate Accounting responsibilities including SEC reporting and SOX Compliance
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Review general ledger activity and ensure the accurate posting of expenses.
- Preparation of audit schedules for the annual financial audit with external auditors.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting of Finance
- 3+ Years of Accounting Experience
- Public Accounting Background Required
- Prior Experience in the Biotech Industry preferred
- Oracle Experience a plus
- CPA highly desirable
The Senior Accountant - Biotech will enjoy a competitive salary and bonus, along with Medical, Vision and Dental coverage, PTO, plus Holidays among other benefits. If you are interested, please apply or call me at (617) 824-2661.