Looking for an opportunity with a Publicly Traded Organization that is growing rapidly? Are you currently working at a Big Four Accounting Firm? Are you tired of working long hours with little chance to advance your career quickly. If you want to advance your career while having an actual impact on the advancement of an organization, the Senior Accountant - Biotech position is the right role for you. If you are interested please read on and apply.
The Senior Accountant - Biotech would be working for one of the region's fastest growing Biotech Companies. My client is a Publicly Traded Biotech firm in a exciting growth stage right now. For this newly created position, they are offering stock options and bonus potential with long term career progression all on top of a competitive base salary. If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Senior Accountant - Biotech responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Accurate and timely completion of month end, quarter end and year end close responsibilities.
- Oversee company compliance with US Customs procedures.
- Corporate Accounting responsibilities including SEC reporting and SOX Compliance
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Review general ledger activity and ensure the accurate posting of expenses.
- Preparation of audit schedules for the annual financial audit with external auditors.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting of Finance
- 2+ Years of Accounting Experience
- Public Accounting Background Required
- Prior Experience in the Biotech Industry preferred
- Oracle Experience a plus
- CPA highly desirable
The Senior Accountant - Biotech will enjoy a competitive salary and bonus, along with Medical, Vision and Dental coverage, PTO, plus Holidays among other benefits. If you are interested, please apply or call me at (617) 824-2661.