Senior Accountant, CPA with Big 4 Auditing Exp - Leading medical facility in Manhattan seeks a Senior Accountant / CPA with Big 4 auditing experience to maintain the firm’s financial books for 10 or more clinics.
You will earn a competitive salary of up to $120,000 a year, commensurate with your experience, plus enjoy a wonderful company benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with match up to 4% and discretionary bonuses.
As our Senior Accountant / CPA, you will be responsible for recording revenues and costs, monthly credit card transactions, imports and reconciliations. In addition, you will be expected to:
- Prepare numerous intercompany journal entries, A/P & A/R oversights and monthly bank reconciliations for each assigned clinic’s bank accounts.
- Prepare monthly intercompany account reconciliation to ensure intercompany transactions for all facilities are balanced and accurately recorded in the financial statements.
- Manage the month-end close and prepare all financial statements in Microsoft Excel.
- Manage the full Accounts Receivables cycle, including the reconciliation of all cash receipts and the review of monthly A/R aging reports.
- Liaise with external CPA firms to facilitate the preparation and filing of sales tax returns, commercial rent tax returns and the annual corporate financial statements and tax returns.
To qualify for the Senior Accountant position, you must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and have at least five (5) years of accounting experience. In addition, we require:
- Stock / Equity Compensation experience.
- Big 4 audit experience.
- Balance Sheet attestation and reconciliations experience.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Compensation and Benefit Accounting experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with a corporate General Ledger Platforms such as MS Dynamics, Workday, SAP, Oracle or PeopleSoft.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
If you are an accounting professional seeking a career move to a growing firm where your experience and expertise will be both well-rewarded and appreciated, then please send your resume now.