RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client located in downtown Chicago, Illinois (IL) that is looking for a Senior Accountant to assist with budgeting process, monthly reporting, fixed asset accounting, cost accounting, reconciliations, CapEx, and OpEx.
Essential duties would include:
- Perform all inventory accounting ensuring compliance with processes relating to prepayment reconciliations and 3-way match
- SOX compliance
- Fixed Asset ledger maintenance
- Monitoring and reporting on depreciation, assets and construction in progress
- Act as primary contact with product team, asset management, warehouse team, reporting, and engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Possess strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Self-starter who can operate with little direction
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.