We have an immediate interim Senior Accountant need for a media company in Irvine, CA. To be qualified for this job you must have at least 2 years of strong accounting experience.
As a Senior Corporate Accountant, you will perform and/or review analyses of corporate accruals and related expenses, prepare consolidated financial statements and public company filings, research reporting issues, develop support for selected accounting treatments, and provide support to division finance staff on accounting issues.
Your areas of responsibility in this role will generally include:
- Preparing monthly financial statements and reports
- Assisting the Controller with monthly close procedures
- Overseeing technical accounting and compliance issues
- Developing financial reports to review business trends and evaluate margins
- Taking responsibility for the company's rolling forecast