RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a well-established Medical Manufacturer in Waltham, Massachusetts (MA) is seeking a Senior Accountant (Corporate Accounting). The Lead Senior Accountant will mentor junior staff and have the opportunity for future upward mobility.
- Prepare and analyze monthly consolidated financial statements
- Oversee monthly accounting close process
- Maintain general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for cash analysis and budget to actual variance analysis
- Maintain GAAP and new policies and procedure
- Perform technical accounting research and preparing memo's
- Train and mentor junior staff
- Other special projects as necessary
- BS in Accounting
- CPA or MBA, a plus
- 4-7 years of accounting experience, public accounting experience highly preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Ability to lead and mentor staff
- Manufacturing experience desired
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.