Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting – Broomall, PA – $90k
(Date Open – April 2018)
Newly opened Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting opportunity with an innovative manufacturing and distribution company located in Broomall, PA. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for preparing internal reports, preparing financial statements, and supporting the reporting and forecasting system under the Director of Financial Reporting. This person will offer 2-4+ years of Public Accounting experience with exceptional analytical skills. In addition to competitive compensation, the company offers an excellent benefits package including 401k with match and tuition assistance.
Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, etc.)
- Complete consolidation of monthly financial statements
- Support the financial reporting system and annual budget process
- Assist with ad hoc analysis and information requests
- Support the monthly corporate accounting close process
Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA a plus!
- 2-4 years’ Public Accounting experience or related background in manufacturing industry
- In-depth experience with financial statement analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude with ability to intrinsic ability to interact with all levels of organization
Candidates with interest whom meet the above experience are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.