Our client is a leading consumer products company. With overall business growth, they are looking to grow the team; there is opportunity to strengthen accounting skills and grow with the department.
Why should you take this Senior Accountant position?
- Growing consumer products company with positive working culture
- Positive brand reputation
- Stable company with growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits.
What are the responsibilities of the Senior Accountant role?
- The Senior Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Senior Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Record monthly accruals for expenses, interest income, and other items
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and reporting packages
- Monitor cash on a daily basis and record entries
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Calculate and prepare distributions
- The Senior Accountant will coordinate with internal and external auditors
What experience is preferred for the Senior Accountant role?
- Bachelors’ degree required
- 2-3 years of relevant accounting experience
- Experience in consumer products / CPG company a plus.
- Public Accounting experience is a plus
- CPA a plus
- Proficient Excel skills is required