Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant for our North-East Operations. Based in our location in Manassas, Virginia, you will:
* Manage accounting operations by ensuring accuracy and appropriate recording of revenue and expenses for assigned locations in accordance with GAAP
* Manage customer payments and prepare vendor payments
* Record Payroll entries from our payroll system
* Complete bank account and GL reconciliations
* Monitor and review the locations travel expenses, credit cards, and employee expenses
* Supervise Accounts Receivable and Collection (1 person)
* Ensure legal and tax commitments are managed and controlled
A Senior Accountant must posses:
* High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
* At least five years of previous experience
* Previous experience with accounting software
* Strong computer skills: MS Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Drive
And we would prefer:
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click Here To Apply