Small Non-Profit Organization is looking for a Senior Accountant who can join their team on a contract-to-hire basis to make an immediate impact! The Senior Accountant will have a background in the nonprofit space and exposure to international operations as it pertains to Accounting. Because this team is small, the Senior Accountant will play a large part in many aspects, such as, accounts payable, accounts receivable, the General Ledger, grant accounting, and month/year end closing responsibilities. The desired candidate should have a “work hard” attitude and be a team player, who has strong communication abilities to collaborate with people across locations!
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting/Finance preferred).
- Non-Profit accounting experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with month-end, bank reconciliations, journal entries, and grant reporting.
- Exposure to Foreign/International operations.
- Sage or QuickBooks software.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.
Job ID: 165123