International Law Firm seeks a Senior Accountant with a minimum of 6 years' accounting experience to join their team! The Senior Accountant reports to the Accounting Supervisor and works with the Controller. Applicants will ideally be fluent in French and familiar with French laws and statutory reporting as the Senior Accountant’s work primarily supports the Firm’s foreign offices. The Senior Accountant prepares monthly bank reconciliations, journal entries, statutory filings, and monthly office reports. The Senior Accountant will also prepare financial statements, analyze budget variance, and serve as the point person in year-end audits. The Senior Accountant will assist in the transition to a new General Ledger system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 6 years' accounting experience.
- Familiarity with French laws and reporting.
- Experience improving and implementing business processes.
- Strong project management and planning skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fluency in French.
- Aderant experience.
- Strong understanding for French and London statutory reporting
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.
Job ID: 163637