This organization is looking for someone who is ambitious and motivated with a strong desire to succeed with the ability to drive daily processes, month-end close and all accounting processes. This position ensures financial records are maintained in compliance with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), industry standards, company policy and other accepted policies and procedures to assure consistency in accounting practices.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
• Record month-end recurring and non-recurring journal entries, including accruals and reclassifications, ensuring all supporting documentation is properly included.
• Prepare and maintain the general ledger, including month-end account reconciliations/closings, and preparation of monthly financial statements.
• Assist with cash flow management, including bank reconciliations, cash requirements, and monthly investment activities.
• Prepare documentation for external and internal auditors to assist in quarterly and year-end audit procedures.
• Interprets operating results as they affect the financial aspects of the organization and makes specific recommendations resulting in operating and cost-efficiencies.
• Assist in accounting analysis and ad hoc projects, as needed
• Ensure compliance with internal controls.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet software including macros and their ability to communicate and present financial data and analysis effectively. They will have proven ability to manage time to meet deadlines and demonstrate attention to detail in order to maintain accurate financial data, always with high regard for confidentiality.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or closely related field
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
• $65k - $85k Annually
Feel free to reach out to Rachel Crissinger directly at Rachel.Crissinger@RandstadUSA.comHelp or 602.977.1114
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.