RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Accounting Analyst in Paramus, New Jersey (NJ).
Job Purpose Summary:
The ideal candidate will collect, analyze and report on business/financial processes and (consolidated) data, in line with the department strategy and within reporting guidelines, in order to deliver correct, timely and complete business/financial information that enhances/supports plan - and decision making.
- Database: Develop and maintain financial database and after approval of Manager, ensure filing of relevant information in the appropriate filing system(s)
- Reports: Ensure periodical reports are submitted (quantitative and qualitative), in accordance with defined formats and procedures
- Analysis/Advice: Collect, interpret, edit business/financial related data, and issue advice at request or at own initiative based on own function
- Process coordination: Ensure coordination and alignment of function processes with business processes in other departments within applicable laws and accounting financial guidelines
- Budget control: Contribute to the control and monitoring of the efficient and effective use of resources
- Management information: Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analysis, based on reporting guidelines
- Instruments, systems & procedures: Analyze, develop and maintain systems, instruments and procedures for own area while considering the business needs
- Projects: Define, plan, manage, and execute assigned projects within the project management guidelines
- Analysis: Draws conclusions based on analysis and gives advice on optimizing existing practice
- Information and advice: Answers questions, informs and advices on operational, technical and non-standard issues on request and at own initiative
- Education and experience combination equal to what would be obtained in a 2-year Financial degree (4 to 6 years in applicable discipline)
- Knowledge Business Processes: Good knowledge of all business processes including relation to the own discipline and proactively anticipate and support/coach stakeholders on consequences
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.